Accelerating Autism Knowledge and Capacity for Educators
Nominate Autism Champions from your centre to participate in this fully funded program. Champions will access intensive training and support from our specialist team, enabling the removal of barriers to inclusion to create positive outcomes for children with Autism.
Included in the training and support package:
- Tailored individualised support throughout.
- Initial centre consultation (4 hours) to understand your centre’s needs, identify current barriers to inclusion, provide coaching and initial support strategies.
- Two days (16 hours) of face-to-face training, including: What is Autism?; Positive Behaviour Support ; Facilitating Inclusion.
- Follow up centre consultation (2 hours) to review implementation of strategies and allow for further coaching as needed.
- Access to our online Autism Early Childhood Champions Community on Facebook.
For more information, please contact the Inclusion Support Team at the Autism Association of Western Australia on (08) 6380 5900 or email@example.com
Please note that this program has been funded to run until June 2021. Spaces are limited so we would like to encourage interested parties to express interest as soon as possible.
Supported by the WA Inclusion Agency. The Autism Early Childhood Champions Program is funded by the Australian Government Department of Education, Skills and Employment.